Document and FormsMaking a change to the exterior of your home or your property?
ANY changes or additions to the exterior of your home or property must be approved by the Architectural Committee prior to the change. Prior to beginning any work, please do the following:
- Complete an Application for Approval for Exterior Design Change (“Architectural Form”). The form is available for download below.
- Mail or Fax the following items to Tammy Williams of PPM:
- Application for Approval for Exterior Design Change (signatures from each neighbor directly adjacent to your property MUST be included on the application)
- A copy of the plot plan for your property showing where your house is located, including property lines
6739 Falls of Neuse Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27615Fax number:
Changes can include but are not limited to:
- House exterior color
- Building additions to your home
- Major tree removal or landscaping overhaul
- Fence installation
- Changes/additions to decks and patios
As we all know, it is very difficult to make good decisions in regards to paint colors when you receive architectural requests to change the color of a house. It is very difficult to determine what a house will look like with a specific color when all you have to go by is a small paint chip.
Before submitting your Architectural Change Form please visit one of the following websites and “color your house” from there so we can get a full overview of the selections for siding, trim, shutters and etc. After you create your example all of the websites below will allow you to email the finished rendering. Email it to yourself and then forward it along with this application to PPM for distribution to the Architectural Review Committee. www.sherwin.com/visualizer
-- Sherwin Williams Brand paintswww.behr.com
-- Behr Brand paints from Home Depotwww.valspar.com
-- Valspar Brand paints from Lowes